Backsheets & Frontsheets
extreme UV resistancehigh hydrolysis resistance DHT and HAST
long service life
mono film solutions – no delaminationmaximum reflection – white backsheets
maximum transparencyresistance to chemicals
printableroll / format with punching
You’re safe with Féron solar films.
Our solar films are used by module manufacturers worldwide and are available for a wide variety of module types.
- Féron backsheets are used in crystalline modules for rooftop and free-field systems as well as building-integrated PV systems and in semi-flexible solar modules (e.g. on boats, buoys and caravans).
- Féron frontsheets are mainly used in semi-flexible modules.
Our coating technologies: Air Side Coating, adhesive, Cell Side Coating
Our extensive tests: climatic tests, physical controls, chemical resistance tests
Outstanding film properties: all features in detail – from extreme UV resistance, maximum reflectivity of white backsheets and highest transparency of transparent frontsheets and backsheets to hydrolysis resistance and much more.
Backsheets and frontsheets from Féron
Convince yourself of the many benefits of Féron solar films in detail. If you should have very special requirements, we develop custom solutions according to your specifications.
Féron backsheets protect all components of a solar module throughout its entire service life and ensure a loss-free energy flow. Active elements are optimally shielded from environmental factors such as moisture, UV radiation, exposure to chemicals and mechanical damage. Conversely, the environment is protected from the active electrical elements of the solar module.
- CPx: Mono film backsheet based on a new special polymer
- neoX CPC: PET-basis mono film backsheet
- neoX CPE: PET-basis duo film backsheet
- neoX PPE und PE trans: highly transparent film solutions for solar modules
Féron frontsheets are lighter than glass and easier to process. The higher light transmission also ensures improved efficiency of the active solar layers.
- transluX EC und ECC: highly transparent frontsheets based on ETFE or ECTFE
- transluX barrier‑2: highly transparent barrier frontsheet
- neoX EPC: printable cover for cross-connectors
Specific special solutions
Special applications demand special solutions. This is why we develop customer-specific products for both the latest technologies (including thin film technology or BIPV) as well as for traditional technologies. Whether frontsheets with excellent transparency or with an extraordinarily high water vapour barrier: the Féron portfolio also includes many special developments.
Which solution do you require? What are your requirements?