Backsheet neoX CPE
The duo film solution based on PET
Well on track
The use of backsheets with E-layers now becomes safer with this duo-film solution. For customer benefit and environmental awareness, three-layer fluorine-free and fluorine-containing backsheets can be dispensed with during processing.
The neoX CPE backsheet is an innovative film solution. It consists of a high-performance PET film (over 3,000 h DHT) and an encapsulating promoter. Both are laminated together and coated with Air Side Coating for maximum resistance on the air side.
The backsheet has a physical weakness less than traditional TPT or other backsheets with E-layer (primer) such as PPE or TPE. This makes neoX CPE significantly more reliable. Recycling is possible without problems.
neoX CPE backsheet facts
- best UV/xenon protection for PET films in the PV market – xenon test of more than 25,000 h according compliant to ISO 4892-2
- outstanding UV protection and adhesion to encapsulant embedding materials due to encapsulant promoter
- up to 3,000 h damp-heat stability
- excellent weather resistance and adhesion to junction box adhesives thanks to Air Side Coating
- environmentally friendly (fluorine-free) and recyclable
- no release of toxic hydrogen fluoride during thermal disposal and in the event of fire