Brilliant surfaces for packaging
Environmentally friendly, visually attractive and direct printable: in transfer laminating, a metallised surface is transferred from a foil to paper or cardboard. The foil is removed afterwards and can be reused several times.
This results in a plastic-free packaging. They have a very brilliant surface and are completely recyclable. This means that no disposal of compound material is necessary and what’s also important: no curling effect and no blocking.
The advantages of transfer technology at a glance
- high brilliance and mirror effect on all types of paper and cardboard
- direct printable
- recycling: the final product does not contain any foil and is therefore recyclable
- less impact on the environment
- lower disposal costs thanks to monomaterial
- variable design: gold or silver-shade, glossy or matt, holography
Fields of application
See examples of some of the industries in which transfer laminating is successfully used:
- Printing and packaging
- Cosmetics and health
- Food & semi luxury food goods
- Publishing and magazines
- Cigarettes and tobacco
Numerous processing options
This is how individual packaging solutions are created.
The transfer-laminated packaging material offers a wide range of processing options:
Creasing ° Folding ° Bonding ° Punching ° Embossing ° Turning
The transfer side can also be printed in: offset printing, UV offset printing, flexo printing, gravure printing and digital printing.