Decorative aluminium foils
Aluminium foils as a surface material score with design variety, a wide range of applications and diverse processing options.
The 74 µm thick unbrushed aluminium with a light structure is available in selected matt grades.
- 74 µm thick foil plus coating and back primer
- available as standard version in two different matt grades
- ideal for structural pressing
- for vertical indoor use
- available in rolls and sheets up to max. width of 1,370 mm
- suitable edgeband foil possible
ALUDECOLUX® Butlerfinish 80
The 80 µm brushed aluminium is the basis for an extensive range of colours, functionalities and application options.
- 80 µm thick foil plus coating and back primer
- available as standard and scrub-resistant (SR) version in several standard colours for vertical indoor applications
- in the scratch-resistant version (HA) also suitable for horizontal indoor use (e.g. worktops)
- SR and HA variants can be equipped with antibacterial and antiviral effect (AB)
- scratch-resistant versions are available for laboratory use (HA Lab), in combination with food contact (HA WT) and in various combinations including AB
- individual special colours possible
- available in rolls and sheets up to max. width of 1,650 mm (standard and SR surface) or 1,350 mm (HA version)
- suitable range of edgeband foils available
ALUDECOLUX® Longline 100
The lightly brushed 100 µm aluminium scores with a very elegant and uniform grinding pattern. As with ALUDECOLUX® Butlerfinish 80, it features various colours, functionalities and application possibilities.
- 100 µm thick foil plus coating and back primer
- available as standard version for vertical indoor applications
- available in rolls and sheets up to max. width of 1,370 mm (standard) or 1,350 mm (HA version)